Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Guidelines for presentation / visual analysis

Hi Everyone - especially - RACHEL, AMY & JESS,

I want to draw your attention to the article: Guide for the critique of artworks which I have linked to 'resources'.

If you follow the 4 steps outlined here I believe you will be able to successfully 'critically evaluate' all aspects of the artworks you choose to present. If you have any questions regarding this please don't hesitate to contact me.

Here is a link to information regarding the annotated bibliography: http://www.lc.unsw.edu.au/onlib/annotated_bib.html

(You are expected to write at least 300-400 words overall NOT 300-400 words per reference - I expect however you will need to stretch this word limit a little as some references might require greater explanation/description. This word count should give you an indication of the need for a concise evaluation.)

Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment