Saturday, April 14, 2012

18th APRIL - GALLERY VISIT

Dear Students,

I am sorry I was unable to be present for your last class before Easter.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances - I will also be away for the EXHIBITION VISIT on WEDNESDAY.

This will not effect the class however as usually I simply accompany students on exhibition visits and it is up to YOU to engage with work on show and ask questions!

So, could you all please visit the AGNSW:

New contemporary galleries
featuring the John Kaldor Family Collection

I would like you all to make comments on the BLOG for discussion in our next class planned for 2nd MAY (don't forget there is a research / non-teaching week between the gallery visit and the following class).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an email.

Kind Regards,

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. amanda i am having problems posting on the blog i have read all the help links but still having difficulty

    ReplyDelete